I was uploading pictures to share tonight and my camera erased EVERY picture I have on my camera without putting them on my desktop!!! I am SOO upset. There were a ton of videos and pictures of Blake and my students that I wanted to share! I have a pic of Blake and Dylan that I took while Dylan was playing baseball at Lawerence Dumont Stadium with his baseball team that is on my school laptop that I will share AHHH!
I had just taken a picture this morning that I wanted to share with everyone. My son had a Caddyshack moment and there was a "floating candybar" in his bathwater this morning! :) It was really funny and I took a couple of pics for everyone to enjoy. I am still so juvenile...poo makes me giggle.
A quick update on the B man-- He has been crawling since the beginning of August and is just about to the walking stage. He is able to balance for a really long time and has taken a step or two, but always falls down. He has no fear though. He is becoming quite a character. My son has already been in timeout at the babysitter...how many parents can brag about that when their child is 10 months old?? I should say that timeout consists of him sitting in the swing (which he hates because he's confined), and he was put there because he's been bopping the babies on their heads. He's a giant little bunny foo foo :). He has been doing WAYY better about sleeping in his own bed and spends the majority of the night there, but still wakes up 2-3 times a night (Lucky MOMMY!!!). He talks NON-STOP. He is quite the babbler and doesn't hold back--even when we are in public. He loves playing with other children. He's not great about playing gently, but he loves to rough house. Jenny and Joe brought their kids over last week and it was the first time that Blake, Maddie, and Ben actually played together....normally they just kind of independently play around one another, but they all "shared" the same toy. Blake is kind of a bully and sometimes gets a little too rough for the poor sweet Maddie girl, but he loves to be around her. There is no lack of love for this kid....both of his Uncles are great with him. Todd helps me out a lot when I need an extra set of hands because Dylan or I is working. Uncle Todd taught Blakey to high-five, and believe me it's not a gentle high five:). He waves bye bye, but it's usually a bit delayed and is saying Mama, Dada, bye-bye, ba ba, and clapping ALL the time. You know my son...anything for attention. The people at church are in love with him. It's like having a bunch of extra sets of Grandparents for him....it's wonderful!
So, that's a pretty good update for now on him. I can't believe he's almost 1 year old!! My sweet baby is starting to not look like such a baby anymore---he's even getting a little more hair!
Dylan and I are doing well. Dylan is settling into the tough season for recruiting again...it's much harder this time because he hates not seeing Blake very often. There have been many days where he only sees him sleeping....I feel sorry for Dylan with that because I know he hates it. He is still playing baseball with some of his old team and enjoys it a lot. I think he and I both were looking forward to the Fall season being here and hoping that things would get back to normal after a VERY busy Summer. I am teaching part-time and loving it! It's hard giving up control over my class and my kids, but I love being at home with the B man more and my house is staying a heck of a lot cleaner! I'm going to start helping with Special Olympics and I'm looking forward to that part of working with my kiddos. I miss teaching kids motor skills! I'm playing volleyball again...we don't win a lot, but I love playing with a bunch of people that at least keep the game competitive....although as everyone knows my ugliness comes out when I play because I get a little too competitive. Mom, Grandma, Grandpa, and Jenny always help me by watching B on the sidelines. He really watches the sporting events he goes to though. He doesn't squirm too much for them which is nice. I don't want to tell Dylan this, but I think he likes watching volleyball more than baseball. Or, it could be that I make silly faces at him on the court and he likes that, who knows?
Ok, so question...any good ideas for a costume for Blakey for Halloween? I need some cute ideas-something for babies, nothing too crazy :) I'll try to post more often.....
Who is this? The Amy we all know and love NEVER post anything.
ReplyDeleteWell... he should be little bunny fo fo!
ReplyDeleteIf he's bullying the other kids, he could be "Bully" the Kid, and dress up like a cowboy! Or Megan's idea of Little Bunny Foo Foo, or if you want to go little baby, there are so many cute animal costumes.
ReplyDelete