Thursday, December 23, 2010

Time to Do an UPDATE!!





















Ok, so I know it's been a while. Hey, work is busy, Blake is busy, LIFE is just BUSY! We don't have very many spare moments in the day anymore.


In October Dylan won tickets to the KU/KSU football game. It was a very uneventful game...KU got blown out, but it was fun for Blake. He loves football. I took half a day of leave to go to the game and we still barely made it there on time with all of the traffic! I wish we had gotten there earlier so that Blake could have walked around a little more to see some of the sights. He was very good, his only two "incidents" were shaking a pom pom too hard and it flew into a lady's hair, and he yelled "GOOOO FOOTBALL!!" really loud during an extremely quiet moment in the crowd. He was cute and we were so grateful that Daddy won the tickets!












No comments:

Post a Comment